As you know, where you do your banking is not an issue when it comes to you and I working together. As long as you’re being well taken care of and you’re satisfied with their service, we are happy for you.
Recently we’ve had clients coming into the branch to meet with me for their reviews. Many asked if there are any privileges or benefits to doing all their banking at National Bank if they are my client. Yes, there are!
One benefit is that if you have an account with National Bank, you can have me speak to the people at the branch that serves you on your behalf when necessary. Unfortunately, if you do your banking somewhere other than at National Bank, I cannot do this for you.
In addition, there are a few other exclusive privileges for National Bank Financial wealth management clients, such as:
- One Cdn$ Chequing account free with a minimum monthly balance of $5,000.00.
- One US$ account, with no fees, and no minimum monthly balance account.
- World Elite Master Card is available with your Cdn$ Chequing account.
- It offers you the benefits of a travel credit card and more and there’s no annual fee.
- They offer competitive insurance coverage, enhanced rewards, and concierge services.
- Reimbursement of up to $250 per year for certain travel-related fees that can be applied to things like $50 seat selection, $100 towards airport parking, $100 towards baggage fees.
- Restrictions do apply, however, 99% of my clients will qualify .
- Financing solutions such as:
- Personal Flex Line of Credit at Prime +1.25%
- Preferred rate on a Mortgage Loan, including a one-time cashback of $250
- Preferred rates on Home Equity Lines of Credit specifically the “All In One” solution, including a one-time cashback of $250
The person you would meet first for more information is the Branch Manager for the National Bank in Oshawa and Pickering locations, Linda Walker.
She has over 29 years of service with National Bank, including 4 years managing a team of mobile mortgage specialists and over 23 years as a Branch Manager in the Durham Region.
She has built a team in her two branches with 250 years of combined service experience bringing the best expertise to her clients when it comes to their personal banking needs.
The financial service industry is a natural fit for Linda who began her career in high school as a customer service representative and never looked back. Linda has lived in and around Oshawa since 1979. She loves living and working in the same community as it brings her closer to her clients in many ways.
Linda has two grown sons, Brett and Jake and her husband of almost 32 years Bryan who were all born in Oshawa. She is a member of the 100 Women Who Care Durham Region Chapter and she participates in networking events annually representing the Bank.
If you’re interested in learning more, please reach out to me or Jennifer at 905 433-0239 and we’ll be happy to provide you any additional information you may require.